W4 Construction Group is growing and we are currently looking for dependable individuals to fill the following role(s).
W4 Construction Group is in search of a Traveling Superintendent who is well seasoned in Government Commercial Construction projects. All site locations are currently within the United States.
Site superintendents oversee the construction process and is responsible for overall construction activities within
the established design, budget and scheduling guidelines described in the Scope of Work (SOW). This includes
working with their assigned PM, PE on planning and scheduling, organizing, directing and controlling activities on
the construction site including but not limited to the hired subcontractors (Sub).
- Project Completion
- Subcontractor Management
- Field Compliance
- Quality Control
- Safety Management
- Previous experience in government commercial construction or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
W4 Construction Group is veteran owned and is a rapidly expanding Government Contractor looking for someone to join our team for the future.
This position is located in our Kalamazoo, MI office. Ideal candidate must be able to work onsite.
Job Responsibilities Include:
– General Project Administration
– Submittal Processing, Review, Coordination and Tracking
– RFI Creation, Review, Submission and Tracking
– Project Cost Control
– Project Design Review, Coordination, Submission and Tracking
– Meeting Agenda Creation and Meeting Minutes
– Coordination with onsite Supervision and QC
– Coordination of Subcontractors
– Contract Administration and Compliance
– Estimating Assistance and Preparation
The ideal candidate will have federal construction experience. We are looking for someone who has the right attitude, excellent communicator, is willing to work hard, and is looking for an opportunity to join a growing company at the ground level and wants to grow with the company.
We are seeking someone with a degree in Construction Management or similar. We are also very open to someone with the right combination of experience and background in lieu of a 4 year degree. Hiring salary based on years or experience.
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, 401k with matching are offered
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
W4 Construction Group is an equal opportunity employer with a culture that promotes diversity in the workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
We request that you ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Government Construction experience do you have?
- Which government agencies do you have experience with?
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Kalamazoo, MI 49008?
We encourage all qualified and interested parties to please send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.