The W4 Construction Group team brings over 100 years of experience in all facets of the construction industry including civil work, roofing, electrical, and marine construction. Below are just a few of our specialties and featured projects.
W4 Construction Group has extensive design-build experience, having completed dozens of design-builds with USACE, NAVFAC, and many more governmental organizations.
Featured Design-Build Project:
Renovations and Redesigns
In many cases, renovation is a far better solution than rebuilding and W4 understands the unique challenges and opportunities that come with the renovation or repurposing of spaces.
Featured Renovation Project:
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs)
Building or upgrading a SCIF not only requires an experienced Project Delivery Team, but a unique knowledge base and specific technical expertise. W4 Construction Group has skilled professionals with SCIF experience who are ready for the challenge!
Featured SCIF Project:
Anti-Terrorism Force Protection and Security Upgrades
Security is a top priority for many of our customers and W4 Construction Group recognizes that. Whatever the need is, whether it’s crash rated fencing and bollards, access control, or window upgrades, W4 has the experience and know-how to meet any physical security needs.
Featured ATFP Project:
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
Virtually every project W4 has completed has included MEP in one way, shape, or form. Our Project Delivery Teams have significant experience with MEP and are ready for any project, big or small!
Featured MEP Project:
Marine Construction and Repairs
Our CEO, Percy M. Jenkins, retired from the Coast Guard after more than 20 years, so naturally, one of W4’s specialties is in Marine Construction and Repairs.
Featured Marine Project:
Solar Photovoltaic Systems
The interested in renewable energy has never been higher and W4 is ready for the shift to a greener future! Our Project Delivery Teams have experience with solar arrays that range from rooftop arrays to fields, with both new and used panels.
Featured Solar Project:
- Extensive Marine Construction Experience
- DOD Cleared Personnel
- EM-385-1-1 Current & Compliant
- United States Coast Guard Veteran Owned Business
- USACE CQM Certified Staff
- Project Management Professional Certified (PMP)
- Excellent Past Performance
- Referrals Available
- 236210 Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 237110 Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
- 237120 Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction
- 237210 Land Subdivision
- 237310 Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 238110 Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
- 238160 Roofing Contractors
- 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractors
- 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- 561621 Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 561210 Facilities Support Systems
- 561720 Janitorial Services
- 562112 Hazardous Waste Collections
- 562910 Remediation Services